2 Day Tour Fes Merzouga, Visit Merzouga desert from Fes, camel ride to explore sand dunes of merzouga desert, night in desert camp Merzouga, enjoy the sunset in dunes.
- First day of your private 2 days tour from Fes to Merzouga Desert, explore the Berber culture, Food and lifestyle, Camel trekking Sahara desert, enjoy Amazing Sunset and Sandboarding on the Dunes of Erg chebbi Desert, enjoy overnight under stars at Berber traditional camp.
- Second Day of your private 2 days tour Fes Merzouga, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, Camel excursion, views panoramic of Ziz Valley, landscape of Middle Atlas Mountains, arrival Fes the ends of your private 2 days tour from Fes to Sahara desert Merzouga.
2 Day Tour Fes Merzouga
Day 1: Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Ziz valley – Merzouga
pick you up at your Hotel or Airport in Fes and head south Merzouga across the Middle Atlas via Ifran Azrou, Cedar Forests,Midelt, Ziz Valley and Erfoud, it is an interesting route with a brak for lunch around Midelt. arrive at edge of the Erg Chebbi dunes where the Camel guide will be waiting to take you across the sand dunes of Sahara desert to enjoy fantastic sunset, spending night under the stars in Berber tent, Desert camp include (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast)
Day 2: Merzouga – Erfoud – Errachidia – Ifrane – Fes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast, After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis Aoufous in the Tafilalt region continuation to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have lunch break , After lunch we will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou city and the mountain of the middle Atlas with possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies) you may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving to Fes. Drop off in your hotel or Airport Fes.
What’s included in Fes to Fes Desert tour :
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private trip in 4×4 air conditioned car with WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Fes
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season