2 Days Tour Fes Marrakech, visit morocco sahara desert from Fes, explore the beautiful landscap of south est Morocco, spend night in desert camp.
2 Days Tour Fes Marrakech
- First day of your private 2 days tour Fes Marrakesh Desert trip, explore the Berber culture, Food and lifestyle, Camel trekking Sahara desert, enjoy Amazing Sunset and Sandboarding on the Dunes of Erg chebbi Desert, enjoy overnight under stars at Berber traditional camp.
- Second Day of your private 2 days tour Fes Marrakech, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, Camel excursion, panoramic views of Draa Valley, landscape of the high Atlas Mountains, arrival Marrakech ends of your private 2 days tour from Fes to Marrakech Sahara desert trip.
2 Days Tour Fes Marrakech
Day 1: Fes – Ifran – Midelt – Middel-Atlas Mountains – Sahara Desert
we will pick you up from your Hotel in Fes drive south to Ifran and Azrou through the Middle Atlas Mountains, On the way we will stop at the cedar forests to see the Barbarian Apes in their natural habitat Travelling through the Tizi Ntlghamt pass to Midelt city and along the magnificent Ziz Gorges ( Arizona of Morocco) through volcanic rock, you’ll see views of the Middel-Atlas plateau and scenery changing to reveal hintsof the Desert as you approach the city of Errachidia, After lunch we’ll continue our journey through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Merzouga Desert, After a glass of mint tea, we’ll leave our luggage in a safe room then take a Camel ride to a Berber camp in the middel of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes which are the highest sand dunes in North Africa, enjoy fantastic sunset, night under the stars in nomad tent (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2: Sahara Desert – Ouarzazate – High-Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After a lovely sunrise over the swelling Dunes of the Sahara Desert before returning to your Hotel, we take camel back to the hotel , you will take shower and breakfast than we take road to Marrakech through th Dades Valley, Roses Valley, Ouarzazate city and High-Atlas Mountains, lunch in Ouarzazate then you will continue toward Ait Benhaddo the oldest Kasbah in south Morocco, in Afternoon we will drive to Marrakech over the mountains of High Atlas passing through the Tizi Ntichka pass (2260 M altitude). Drop off in your Hotel Marrakech.
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private trip in 4×4 air conditioned car with WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Fes/Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season