2 Days Tour Marrakech Zagora, Morocco private tours 2 Days Marrakech Zagora desert trip, explore Morocco desert from Marrakech, night in desert camp in Zgoura.
- First day of your private 2 days tour Marrakech Zagora, enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, discover amazing views of Draa Valley, experience camel excursion, night under stars in the Heart of Zagora desert, Berber Music around campfire.
- second day of your private 2 days tour Marrakech Zagora, enjoy sunrise in dunes of Zagora Sahara desert, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, incredible view of the high Atlas Mountains, arrival Marrakeach where the end of your private 2 days tour Marrakech Zagora Desert trip.
2 Days Tour Marrakech Zagora
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Kasbah Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Draa Valley – Zagora desert
2 Days Tour Marrakech Zagora starts, pick up is planned from your hotel in Marrakech at 8H00 in the morning, taking the road cross High Atlas mountains via the Tizi N’tichka pass towards Ait Benhaddo village the fortifid ksar with it’s beautiful Kasbahs, Ait Banhaddo has served as a natural decoration for many movies producers since 1960’s. once you get to Ait Banhaddo village you take a walk to go on the top of the hill to dominate the whole village. Afterwards you will head to Ouarzazate for lunch next to the famous Kasbah of Taourirt which represents the historical and cultural interst of Ouarzazate. After lunch you will travel to the south and crossthe second pass which is Tizi N’Tnifift at 1710m and Ait Saoun village the former route of caravans of sahara traders coming from “Tombouktou”, you will reach the first administrative centre called “Agdez village” that marks the source of Draa Valley, with it’s 6 successive palm groves stating (Mezguit palmary, Fezouata…) and Kasbahs stating the famous Tamnougalt Kasbah you will continue through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Sahara routes until you get to Zagora which is a small town, the native region of Saadian dynasty (Saadian tombs in Marrakech) who used to rule Morocco in the XVII century, you will take camel trek, ride the camels by the sunset and get to the camp and enjoy dinner and overnight in the Berber tents.(Bed+dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2: Zagora Dunes – Agdez – High Atlas – Marrakech
After seeing the sunrise we go back on the camels, after breakfast and having a showre, we will start our journey back to Marrakech, on the way we will visit Taorirt Khasbah in Ouarzazate city, after visiting and having lunch we will continue our way to cross the High Atlas Mountains via the highest rode pass in Morocco (Tizi Tichka 2260 M), offering impressive lundskype of valleys and mountains, we reach Marrakech around 6 pm or 7 pm depending on traffic.
End Tour: 2 Days Tour Marrakech Zagora
What is included
- Free arrival & departure transfer (Marrakech Airport – Marrakech hotel)
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- Professional driver/guide during the trip
- Accommodation in typical Berber tents with dinner & breakfast
- Pick up & drop off at your accommodation in Marrakech
- Camel trek to overnight in nomad with Camel guide (private tents)
- Visit the sites such as Kasbahs, Canyons, Breaks for photos
What is not included
- Drinks & Lunches
- Hotel in Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, camp category and season