3 Days Marrakech Merzouga, spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Merzouga Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrisein sand dunes.
- The first day of your Private 3 days Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs, Rose Valley, Dades Valley
- second day of your private 3 days Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy the wonderful views of Todra valley, visit Todra Gordges, visit The Fossils capital Erfoud city, unforgettable camel trek, enjoy an amazing sunset and Sandboarding on the heart of Merzouga Erg chebbi dunes, unbelievable night under stars, Berber Music around campfire
- Third day of your private 3 days Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, Barber Velleges tour Nkob, Tazarin and Agdz, across the Tizi Aitssaoun pass, enjoy the wonderful views of Atlas Mountains , arrival Marrakeach where the end of your private 3 days Marrakech Merzouga Desert tour.
Meeting Point : Airport – Train Station – Bus Station – Hotel or wherever you like
Departure : 08:00 AM
Starting Location : Marrakeach City
Ending Location : Marrakech City
Duration: 3 Days tour / 2 Nights stay
Best places to Visit : High Atlas Mountains, Sit Ben Haddou Kasbah, Cinema Atlas Studio, Ouarzazate City, Dades Valley, Todra Gordges, Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert
- 1st Day : Marrakech – Dades Valley (335Km)
- 2nd Day : Dades Valley – Merzouga Desert (265Km)
- 3rd Day : Merzouga Desert – Marrakech (570Km)
3 Days Marrakech Merzouga
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Banhaddo Kasbah – Ouarzazate city – Roses Valley – Bomalene Dades
3 Days Marrakech Merzouga, We pick you up from your Hotel or Airport and leave Marrakech to begin our tour in the Dades Valley, we pass through Tizi-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains where we pause to appreciate the mountains views, we visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony, It is famous as a backdrop for many films, including “Lawrence of Arabia” “Gladiator” and “Alexander”, we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments such as Taourirt Kasbah in ouarzazate city and Roses Valley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley . Dinner and overnight in Bomalene Dades (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2 : Bomalene Dades – Todra Gorge – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast, we go from Bomalene Dades to the Sahara Desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scatted along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, Erfoud and E-rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of Sahara Oasis of Tafilalt, and then continue to Merzouga Desert.
After relaxing few minuts, we go to the Camels who are waiting to take you us on an adventure in the sand dunes, we will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the nigh in nomad tents .(Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert – Rissani – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Early morning your “Camel Guide” will wake you up to watch the sunrise from the dunes and return by Camels to the Hotel after breakfast and shower then start to the huge palm grove of Tafilalet through Rissani and with Draa valley arrival at Ouarzazate free Time for lunch before Our getting back to Marrakech Arrival in the evening and drop off at your Hotel or anywhere you want and end of our services.
What’s included in 3 Days Marrakech Merzouga :
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Overnight in a traditional Kasbah in Bomalene Dades
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent.
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season