3 Days Tour Fes Marrakech, visit Morocco desert and Todra Gorge from Fes spend night in desert camp, end tour in Marrakech.
- First day of your private 3 days tour Fes Marrakesh Desert trip, explore the Berber culture, Food and lifestyle, Camel trekking Sahara desert, enjoy Amazing Sunset and Sandboarding on the Dunes of Erg chebbi Desert, enjoy overnight under stars at Berber traditional camp.
- Second Day of your private 3 days Tour Fes Marrakech, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, Camel excursion, panoramic views of Todra Valley, landscape of Todra Gordges Mountains, Amazing views of Dades Valley.
- Third Day of your private 3 days Fes Marrakech, explore Berber nomadic culture and lifestyle, excursions around Berber Villages, Sightseeing of Ait Benhaddo Kasbah, enjoy Amazing landscape of High Atlas Mountains, arrival Marrakech ends of your private 3 days tour Fes Marrakech desert trip.
3 Days Tour Fes Marrakech
Day 1: Fes – Ifran – Middel-Atlas – Ziz Valley – Sahara Desert
3 Days Tour Fes Marrakech, we will pick you up from your Hotel in Fes drive south to Ifran and Azrou through the Middle Atlas Mountains, On the way we will stop at the cedar forests to see the Barbarian Apes in their natural habitat Travelling through the Tizi Ntlghamt pass to Midelt city and along the magnificent Ziz Gorges ( Arizona of Morocco) through volcanic rock, you’ll see views of the Middel-Atlas plateau and scenery changing to reveal hintsof the Desert as you approach the city of Errachidia, After lunch we’ll continue our journey through the Ziz Valley to Erfoud, Merzouga Desert, After a glass of mint tea, we’ll leave our luggage in a safe room then take a Camel ride to a Berber camp in the middel of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes which are the highest sand dunes in North Africa, enjoy fantastic sunset, night under the stars in nomad tent (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2: Sahara Desert – Erfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Gorge – Todra Valley – Boumalene Dades
your guide will wake you up for sunrise and ride camel back to the hotel for shower then enjoying Breakfast, you will depart to Rissani you have a visit to Moulay Ali Chrif and you may also investigate the Souk local market with the opportunity see the Foundouks where donkeys gather, continuing on our drive toward Todra Gorge (Grandcanyon of Morocco)through Erfoud city the capital of marble fossils, our next stop in Tinjdad or Todra Gorge where you will have lunch, Later on, we will continue on the road alongside the Todra Valley where you will have hike/walk on foot through this stunning place while enjoying the views of high rock walls (up to 309 meters) Afterwards we head to Boumalene Dades where you will have time to explore Dades Gorges, overnight stay in traditional Kasbah (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3 : Boumalene Dades – Roses Valley – Ouarzazate – High-Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast, we live Boumalene Dades heading to Marrakech through the Roses Valley Ouarzazate city and High Atlas Mountains RosesValley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley can enjoy a visit of cinema sets & studios located in Ouarzazate which is known as Hollywood of Africa we continue our way to to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Tichka pass, Break for lunch in the middle of the Atlas Mountains. Drop off at your Marrakech Riad/Hotel Or Airport.
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car air conditioned/ WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Overnight in a traditional Kasbah in Bomalene Dades
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Fes/Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season