3 Days Tour Marrakech Fes, explore south est of Morocco from Marrakech, enjoy the camel trekking in Merzouga desert and night in desert camp in Merzouga.
- The first day of your Private 3 days tour Marrakech Fes, enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs, Rose Valley, Dades Valley
- second day of your private 3 days tour Marrakesh Fes, enjoy the wonderful views of Todra valley, visit Todra Gordges, unforgettable camel trek, enjoy an amazing sunset and Sandboarding on the heart of Merzouga Erg chebbi dunes, unbelievable night under stars, Berber Music around campfire
- third day of your private 3 days tour Marrakesh Fes, enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, panoramic views of Ziz Valley which called Grand Canyon of Morocco, Amazing views of Tizi Ntlghomt Pass, Tour Medalt, Azro Cedar forest, Ifran trip ( Switzerland of Morocco), Fes arrival the end of your private 3 days tour Marrakech Fes
Meeting Point: Airport – Train Station – Bus Station – Hotel or wherever you like
Departure : 08:00 AM
Starting Location : Marrakeach City
Ending Location : Fes City
Duration : 3 Days tour / 2 Nights stay
Best places to Visit : High Atlas Mountains, Sit Ben Haddou Kasbah, Cinema Atlas Studio, Ouarzazate City, Dades Valley, Todra Gordges, Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert, Ziz Valley, Cedar Forest, Ifran City
- 1st Day : Marrakech – Dades Valley (335Km)
- 2nd Day : Dades Valley – Erg Chebbi Merzouga Desert (265Km)
- 3rd Day : Erg Chebbi Merzouga Desert – Fes City (473Km)
3 Days Tour Marrakech Fes
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Banhaddo Kasbah – Ouarzazate city – Roses Valley – Bomalene Dades
3 Days Tour Marrakech Fes, We pick you up from your Hotel or Airport and leave Marrakech to begin our tour in the Dades Valley, we pass through Tizi-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains where we pause to appreciate the mountains views, we visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony, It is famous as a backdrop for many films, including “Lawrence of Arabia” “Gladiator” and “Alexander”, we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments such as Taourirt Kasbah in ouarzazate city and Roses Valley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley . Dinner and overnight in Bomalene Dades (Bed + Dinner + Breakfast).
Day 2 : Bomalene Dades – Todra Gorge – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast, we go from Bomalene Dades to the Sahara Desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scatted along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, Erfoud and E-rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of Sahara Oasis of Tafilalt, and then continue to Merzouga Desert
After relaxing few minuts, we go to the Camels who are waiting to take you us on an adventure in the sand dunes, we will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the nigh in nomad tents (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert – Erfoud – Ziz Valley – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast, After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis Aoufous in the Tafilalt region continuation to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have lunch break , After lunch we will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou city and the mountain of the middle Atlas with possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies) you may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving to Fes. Drop off in your hotel or Airport Fes.
What’s included in 3 Days Tour Marrakech Fes :
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Overnight in a traditional Kasbah in Bomalene Dades
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Fes/Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season.