4 Days Tour Marrakech Merzouga, visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah, spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert, enjoy the sunrise on the of the dune in the Sahara Desert.
- The first day of your Private 4 days tour Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs, Rose Valley, Dades Valley
- Second day of your private 4 days tour Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy the wonderful views of Todra valley, visit Todra Gordges, visit The Fossils capital Erfoud city, unforgettable camel trek, enjoy an amazing sunset and Sandboarding on the heart of Merzouga Erg chebbi dunes, unbelievable night under stars, Berber Music around campfire
- Third day of your private 4 days tour Marrakesh Merzouga , enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, Rissani sightseeing, explore nomadic lifestyle, views of Draa Valley
- Fourth day of your private 4 days tour Marrakech Merzouga , Ourzazate Sightseeing, panoramic views of High Atlas Mountains, arrival Marrakech the end of your private 4 days tour Marrakech Merzouga
1st Day : Marrakech – Dades Valley (335Km)
2nd Day : Dades Valley – Erg Chebbi Merzouga Desert (265Km)
3rd Day : Erg Chebbi Merzouga Desert – Ouarzazate (370Km)
4th Day : Ouarzazate – Marrakech (195Km)
4 Days Tour Marrakech Merzouga
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Banhaddo Kasbah – Ouarzazate city – Roses Valley – Bomalene Dades
4 Days Tour Marrakech Merzouga, We pick you up from your Hotel or Airport and leave Marrakech to begin our tour in the Dades Valley, we pass through Tizi-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains where we pause to appreciate the mountains views, we visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony, It is famous as a backdrop for many films, including “Lawrence of Arabia” “Gladiator” and “Alexander”, we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments such as Taourirt Kasbah in ouarzazate city and Roses Valley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley . Dinner and overnight in Bomalene Dades (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2 : Bomalene Dades – Todra Gorge – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast, we go from Bomalene Dades to the Sahara Desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scatted along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, Erfoud and E-rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of Sahara Oasis of Tafilalt, and then continue to Merzouga Desert
After relaxing few minuts, we go to the Camels who are waiting to take you us on an adventure in the sand dunes, we will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the nigh in nomad tents (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert – Rissani – Agdez – Draa Valley – Ouarzazate
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast. After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower. continue to Ouarzazate via Rissani you will stop for a while to visit its traditional Souk of Morocco, set off to the beautiful Draa Valley with its millions palm trees, in the evening arrive Ouarzazate overnight in traditional Kasbah (Bed + Binner + Breakfast).
Day 4: Ouarzazate – High Atlas – Marrakech
After breakfast, we can enjoy a visit of cinema sets & studios located in Ouarzazate which is known as Hollywood of Africa we continue our way to to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Tichka pass, Break for lunch in the middle of the Atlas Mountains. Drop off at your Marrakech Riad/Hotel
What’s included in 4 Days Tour Marrakech Merzouga :
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- Overnight in a traditional Kasbah in Bomalene Dades
- Overnight in a traditional Kasbah in Ouarzazate City
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent.
What’s not included
- Meals noon
- Hotel in Marrakech
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season