5 Days Tangier Marrakech, visit north of Morocco, Fes and desert, enjoy fantastic sunset, spending night under the stars in Berber tent, end tour in Marrakech
5 Days Tangier Marrakech
- First Day of your private Tour 5 Days Tangier Marrakech, Tangier sightseeing culture Tour, visit old Medina of Tangier, enjoy Amazing landscape of Red Mountains, private tour in Chefchaouen sightseeing culture Tour.
- Second Day of your private Tour 5 Days Tangier Marrakech, trip from Chefchaouen to Fes, enjoy wonderful panoramic views of Rif Mountains, private tour in Fes, sightseeing culture Tour, food and lifestyle, visit old Medina of Fes.
- Third Day of your private tour 5 Days Tangier Marrakech, explore the Berber culture, Food and lifestyle, Camel trekking Sahara desert, enjoy Amazing Sunset and Sandboarding on the Dunes of Erg chebbi Desert, enjoy overnight under stars at Berber traditional camp.
- Fourth Day of your private 5 Days Tangier Marrakech, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, Camel excursion, panoramic views of Todra Valley, landscape of Todra Gordges Mountains, Amazing views of Dades Valley.
- Fifth Day of your private 5 Days Tangier Marrakech, explore Berber nomadic culture and lifestyle, excursions around Berber Villages, Sightseeing of Ait Benhaddo Kasbah, enjoy Amazing landscape of High Atlas Mountains, arrival Marrakech ends of your private Tour 5 Days Tangier Marrakech desert trip.
5 Days Tangier Marrakech Informations
Day 1 : Tangier – Tetouan – Chefchaouen
Begin your 5 Days Tangier Marrakech in Tangier the Mediterranean gateway to Africa your Moroccan company tours guide will greet you at Tangier port / airport on arrival. Take a Tangier tour of the city’s principal sights before departing for Morocco’s Rif Mountains and the charming village of Chefchaouen. Overnight in Chefchaouen riad (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 2 : Chefchaouen – Volubilp – Meknes – Fes
Tour to Fez. Travelling through Morocco’s Rif Mountains you journey south to the ancient Roman town Volubilis where you will explore the Roman ruins and marvel at the Roman mosaics. A short distance away lays the UNESCO world heritage 17th century imperial city of Meknes in the old Meknes medina you will see the famous massive gate of Bab el Mansour, the main entrance to the second Alaouite sultan, Mouly Ismail’s 17th century city and the Agdal Basin, your Morocco travel adventure continues to Fez and enter the old medina to have your first experience of the beautiful riads in Morocco. Overnight in Fez riad (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 3 : Fes – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz Valley – Sahara Desert
Your tour of Morocco travels via Ifrane, Azrou, Midelt and Erfoud south to Merzouga. Your route crosses Morocco’s Atlas Mountains before descending into the Moroccan desert where you follow the Ziz River the beautiful Ziz Gorge, a desert oasis with vast date palm groves, through the desert town of Erfoud to Merzouga, a small desert Berber village situated on the edge of Morocco’s spectacular Sahara Desert sand dunes known as Erg Chebbi, arrive at edge of the Erg Chebbi dunes where the Camel guide will be waiting to take you across the sand dunes of Sahara desert to enjoy fantastic sunset, spending night under the stars in Berber tent, Desert camp include (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 4 : Sahara Desert – Todra Gorge – Dades Valley
your guide will wake you up for sunrise and ride camel back to the hotel for shower then enjoying Breakfast, you will depart to Rissani you have a visit to Moulay Ali Chrif and you may also investigate the Souk local market with the opportunity see the Foundouks where donkeys gather, continuing on our drive toward Todra Gorge (Grandcanyon of Morocco) through Erfoud city the capital of marble fossils, our next stop in Tinjdad or Todra Gorge where you will have lunch, Later on, we will continue on the road alongside the Todra Valley where you will have hike/walk on foot through this stunning place while enjoying the views of high rock walls (up to 309 meters) Afterwards we head to Boumalene Dades where you will have time to explore Dades Gorges, overnight stay in traditional Kasbah (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 5 : Dades valley – Ouarzazate – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast, we live Boumalene Dades heading to Marrakech through the Roses Valley Ouarzazate city and High Atlas Mountains RosesValley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley can enjoy a visit of cinema sets & studios located in Ouarzazate which is known as Hollywood of Africa we continue our way to to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi Tichka pass, Break for lunch in the middle of the Atlas Mountains. Drop off at your Marrakech Riad/Hotel Or Airport.
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- Dinner & breakfast are included
- 5 days/4night (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast)
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season.