6 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah, explore south of morocco, enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert, visit fes city, end tour in Casablanca.
- First Day of your private 6 Days tour Casablanca Desert, enjoy an amazing private tour around Marrakech, sightseeing of red city Marrakech, explore Berber and Arab cultures, visit the Oldest Berber palace Bahia Palace, Majorelle Garden, Square Jamaa El Fnna.
- Second day of your Private 6 days tour Casablanca Desert , enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs, Rose Valley, Dades Valley
- Third day of your private 6 days tour Casablanca Desert, enjoy the wonderful views of Todra valley, visit Todra Gordges, visit The Fossils capital Erfoud city, unforgettable camel trek, enjoy an amazing sunset and Sandboarding on the heart of Merzouga Erg chebbi dunes, unbelievable night under stars, Berber Music around campfire
- Fourth day of your private 6 days tour Casablanca Desert , enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, Desert sightseeing, explore nomadic lifestyle, 4WD off-road adventure, Overnight in Traditional Kasbah Hotel ( ATV Moto adventure : option)
- Fifth day of your private 6 days tour Casablanca Desert , trip around Ziz Valley, visit the cedar forest, Ifran City and Fes.
- Sixth Day of your private 6 Days tour Casablanca Desert, explore Fes city, visit old Medina of Fes, Visit the Mosque Hassan II in Casablanca. Transfer to Airport where ends of your private 6 days Tour Casablanca Desert.
6 Days Tour Casablanca Desert
Day 1: Arrival in Casablanca & drive to Marrakech
6 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, We will be waiting for you to meet you in the airport of Casablanca, and as soon as we pick you up we directly drive to Marrakech through the high way including some stops on the way when needed…keep driving till we get into Marrakech. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 2: Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Ait Benhaddo Kasbah – Dades Valley
We pick you up from your Hotel or Airport and leave Marrakech to begin our tour in the Dades Valley, we pass through Tizi-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains where we pause to appreciate the mountains views, we visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony, It is famous as a backdrop for many films, including “Lawrence of Arabia” “Gladiator” and “Alexander”, we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments such as Taourirt Kasbah in ouarzazate city and Roses Valley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley . Dinner and overnight in Dades Valley (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3 : Bomalene Dades – Todra Gorge – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast, we go from Bomalene Dades to the Sahara Desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scatted along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, Erfoud and E-rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of Sahara Oasis of Tafilalt, and then continue to Merzouga Desert
After relaxing few minuts, we go to the Camels who are waiting to take you us on an adventure in the sand dunes, we will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the nigh in nomad tents (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 4: Adventures by 4×4 car around Sahara Desert
Wake up early to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast, After these beautiful moments , you will ride your camel back to the Hotel where you can shower, you will have a tour around Sahara Desert by 4×4 car allowing you to visit the black volcanic rocks of fossils, visit a nomad family living in the tent, visit to Khamlia village and entertainment of their spiritual music of Gnawa, and visit the lake Dayte Sarji that forms in springtime which attract pink Flamingos and wildlife, than you will have a break for lunch in Merzouga village, After lunch you will see the canal irrigation system and have a walk on the oasis located on foot of the dunes, continue to your Hotel for shower and relax. Dinner and Overnight in traditional Sahara Desert Kasbah (Bed + Dinner + Breakfast)
Day 5: Merzouga Desert – Erfoud – Ziz Valley – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune near your Hotel in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast, After these beautiful moments, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis Aoufous in the Tafilalt region continuation to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have lunch break , After lunch we will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou city and the mountain of the middle Atlas with possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies) you may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving to Fes. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 6: Fes – Rabat – Casablanca
We pick you up from the hotel and drive to Casablanca where to end out morocco tour and end of our services.
What’s included :
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car air conditioned & WI-FI
- 06 Days/05 Nights : Dinner & breakfast are included
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included :
- Meals noon
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season