6 Days Tour Marrakech Casablanca, explore Morocco desert, Fes and chefchaouen cities, discover the moroccan culture with professional guide.
- The first day of your Private 6 days tour Marrakesh Chefchaouen Desert trip , enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs, Rose Valley, Dades Valley
- second day of your private 6 days tour Marrakesh Chefchaouen Desert trip , enjoy the wonderful views of Todra valley, visit Todra Gordges, unforgettable camel trek, enjoy an amazing sunset and Sandboarding on the heart of Merzouga Erg chebbi dunes, unbelievable night under stars, Berber Music around campfire.
- Third Day of your private 6 days tour Marrakesh Chefchaouen desert trip , enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, panoramic views of Ziz Valley which called Grand Canyon of Morocco, Amazing views of Tizi Ntlghomt Pass, Tour Medalt, Azro Cedar forest, Ifran trip ( Switzerland of Morocco).
- Day Fourth of your Private 6 days tour Marrakech Chefchaouen desert trip , Fes Sightseeing, explore the old city of Morocco, Berber and Arab cultures, private Guide tour, food and culture tour.
- Day Fifth of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Chefchaouen desert trip , enjoy wonderful views of Rif Mountains, explore the Blue City Chefchaouen, north Moroccan culture.
- Day Sixth of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Chefchaouen Desert trip, Casablanca private tour, Tangier private trip. arrival Casablanca or Tangier ends of your private 6 days tour Marrakech to Chefchaouen Desert trip.
6 Days Tour Marrakech Casablanca
Day 1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ait Banhaddo Kasbah – Ouarzazate city – Roses Valley – Bomalene Dades
7 Days Tour Marrakech Casablanca strats, We pick you up from your Hotel or Airport and leave Marrakech to begin our tour in the Dades Valley, we pass through Tizi-Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains where we pause to appreciate the mountains views, we visit the Ait Banhaddo Kasbah which is recognized by UNESCO as a world patrimony, It is famous as a backdrop for many films, including “Lawrence of Arabia” “Gladiator” and “Alexander”, we take lunch here before continuing on our way enjoying the natural beauty of the landscapes and historical monuments such as Taourirt Kasbah in ouarzazate city and Roses Valley which is renowned for the Festival of Roses, we also pass through the little Berber villages ‘’Skoura’’ ‘’El Kelaa des M’Gouna’’ the green Dades valley . Dinner and overnight in Bomalene Dades (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 2 : Bomalene Dades – Todra Gorge – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast, we go from Bomalene Dades to the Sahara Desert of Merzouga. Berber villages are scatted along the way, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, Erfoud and E-rissani in which we’ll feel the beginning of Sahara Oasis of Tafilalt, and then continue to Merzouga Desert
After relaxing few minuts, we go to the Camels who are waiting to take you us on an adventure in the sand dunes, we will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums musec in the middle of the Sahara Desert , this is a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the sunset and sunrise, when we arrive at the camp we go to a high dunes to see the sunset, we will spend the nigh in nomad tents (Bed+Dinner+Breakfast).
Day 3: Merzouga Desert – Erfoud – Ziz Valley – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise on the top of the dune in the Sahara Desert then have your breakfast, After these beautiful moments, you will ride your camel back to the hotel where you can shower, you will depart to Errachidia via Erfoud, Aoufous and the valley of Ziz then stopping for a panoramic view of the oasis Aoufous in the Tafilalt region continuation to Midelt across the pass of Tizi N’talghamt and have lunch break , After lunch we will be driven to Fes (the medieval city) via the Cedar forest near Azrou city and the mountain of the middle Atlas with possibility to see the Barbary apes (monkies) you may have a stop in Ifrane (the Switzerland of Morocco) before arriving to Fes. Overnight in Hotel (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 4 : Fez
Full-day Fez city tour, one of Morocco’s oldest imperial cities, with your expert local Fez guide, your heritage tour of Fez visits the UNESCO designated world heritage old walled medina historical monuments (including Madrasa Bou Inania, the Kairouine Mosque and Mihrab), bazaars and Souks (such as the souk Ain Allou (leather), the souk Attarine (spices), Souk au Henne (henna and kohl)), Fes el Jdid, the exterior of Dar el Makhzen (Royal Palace) including the enormous Merenid gate of Bab Dekakene formerly the main entrance of the royal palace, the Mellah (old Moroccan Jewish heritage quarter) and late 16th century Borj Nort fortress (exterior). Return to your Fez riad. Overnight in Fez riad. (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 5 : Fes – Rif Mountaines – Chefchaouen the blue city
in the morning after breakfast you will drive with your driver/guide north to extremely different culture and lifestyle from Fes. One of the stunning villages in the feet of rif mountains Chefchaouen or it’s callde the Blue City and the cities name derives from a Berber name ‘’Chef Chaouen’’ which means ‘’look at the horns’’ once we are there you will enjoy a walk to explore the white and blue wached walls of the medina and the markets that offer some unique native handicrafts. Here you will explore the blue-washed town (old medina) by foot along with your local guide who will share storise of Chefchaouen’s history. Start your tour with the Kasbah museum in the medina . the Kasbah of Chefchaouen belongs to the early 18th century , and was built by the legendary ruler Moulay Ismail. It is fairly simple without architectural surprises however it is surrounded by gardens on the interior and exterior. Inside the Kasbah you can visit the ethnographic museum containing antique weapons, musical instruments, and photographs of the old town. Overnight in hotel (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 6 : Chefchaouen – Casablanca or Tanger
Meet you in the riad, and you take the direction towards Casablanca Or Tanger. End of our services
What’s included in 6 Days Tour Marrakech Casablanca
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car A/C & WI-FI
- 7 Days/6 night (bed+dinner+breakfast)
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements.
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season