6 Days Tour Marrakech Fes, explore Morocco imperial cities and desert from Marrakech, spend night in desert camp in Merzouga desert.
- First day of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Fes, explore the Old city of Marrakech, Jamaa El Fnna, Bahia Palace, El Badi Palace, old Medina sucks, Majorelle Garden.
- Fecond day of your Private 6 days tour Marrakesh Fes, enjoy the views panoramic of high Atlas Mountains (Tizi N’tichka pass 2260M altitude) , explore the Berber culture and food, visit the oldest Berber palace Ait Benhaddo Kasbah the UNSCO world heritage, visit the Cinema Studio Atasano, Visit the Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate city, explore the road of thousands Kasbahs. Desert Zagora, Draa Valley.
- Third day of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Fes, enjoy the black desert views, Berber Villages, off-road 4wd adventure. Toufraout valley.
- Fourth day of your private 6 days tour Marrakesh Fes, enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, Desert sightseeing, explore nomadic lifestyle, Barber Pizza food. Overnight in Berber camp
- Fifth day of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Merzouga , Rissani sightseeing, explore old Berber Souks, panoramic views of Toudra Valley , Toudra Gorges.
- Sixth day of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Fes, enjoy the wonderful views of middle Atlas Mountains, cedar forest, Ifran City tour, arrival Fes the end of your private 6 days tour Marrakech Fes.
6 Days Tour Marrakech Fes
Day 1: Marrakech
6 Days Tour Marrakech Fes, Arrival at Marrakech Menara Airoport . You will be welcomed by our staff and transferred to your accommodation. After some welcome tea and registration you will have a sight-seeing tour of the city if you have an early arrival. Marrakech has many amazing monuments, museums and places of interest to visit, the highlights: the Saadian Tombs, palacesof Bahia and Badi, the souks and the Jemaa el Fna square, Accommodation with dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Marrakech – High Atlas – Ksar Ait Benhaddou – Draa Valley – Zagora desert
We depart from Marrakech for Ouarzazate Travelling through the High Atlas Mountains. The first place we will be stopping to visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou a fortified Kasbah declared a UNESCO heritage site in 1987. Because of its outstanding scenic setting it is used as a set location for blockbuster movies, some you may know that that were filmed there are: Gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia, the Mummy, prince of Persia and kingdom of Heaven… we will continue on to Ouarzazate where we will be visiting the Kasbah Taourirt, and its theatre and museum on our way. Our journey continues through the Draa Valley one of the most beautiful valleys in the country. To reach our destination. The first night will be spent a charming camp in Zagora Desert.
Day 3: Desert Adventure through Paris-Dakar Rally routes to Tafraout
After breakfast we will begin our Desert Adventure. Today will be spectacular adventure. On our way we will discover the Draa Valley also our journey will take us on part of the Paris-Dakar Rally routes used in the Moroccan section of the of the prestigious race . we will cross the Draa Valley, Foum Geran Plateau, travel through Berber Villages Nomad families seemingly lost in the middle of nowhere and cross the black desert ergs. We will have lunch break midway. Accommodation will be in Tafraout village at traditional Riad with dinner and breakfast.
Day 4: Tafraout – E-rissani – Sahara Desert Merzouga
After breakfast we will leave Tafraout village heading to Sahara Desert of Erg Echbbi Merzouga, today we will have 90 KM driving in Paris-Dakar route before we reaching the first capital of Alaouite dynasty Rissani Tafilalt. And we will have sight-seeing of Rissani is the ancient capital of Tafilalt its location as a crossroads between importance in previous times. Rissani remains a major commercial center in the region with a large souk. It is noted for its leather and goat skin trading. After visiting Rissani we go heading to Sahara desert Merzouga where you will have camel trekking across the Erg Chebbi dunes. You will injoy a great sunset and night under stars.
Day 5: Merzouga – Arfoud – Tinjdad – Todra Valley – Todra gorge
Waking up by the call of your guide very earlier to watch the sunrise then enjoying breakfast you will trek back to your hotel where you can have hot shower and get ready for the new journey we will depart to Arfoud the capital of marble fossil, you will view the Khatarat (canal irrigation system) on our route. Our next stop is in Tinejdad where you will have lunch. Later on, you will the chance to stop for a panoramic view of the river todra valley continuing on the road alongside the river to reach the gorges where you will hike/walk on foot through this stunning place while enjoying the views of high rock walls (up to 307 meters) dinner and overnight stay in a Kasbah hotel.
Day 6: Todra gorge back to Marrakech or Todra gorge to Fes
Today we start our trip to Marrakech or Fes it’s up to you
If you choose destination to Marrakech we go through Boumalen Dades – Rose Valley – Ouarzazate city – High Atlas mountains – Marrakech drop you of at your Hotel or Airoport
If you choose distination to Fes we go through middle Atlas Mountains –cedar forest – Ifran – Fes drop you of at your Hotel or Airoport.
What’s Included in 6 Days Tour Marrakech Fes:
- Private 4×4 with A/C & WI-FI
- Professional driver/guide
- Camel Trekking in Sahara desert Merzouga
What’s Not Included:
- Lunches & Drinks
- Flight tickets
Please do not hesitate to contacte us if any of the tours are for your meeds, we can arrange one specifically for your needs and your long holiday in Morocco. Thank you…