9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, visit Rabat, Fez, Marrakesh and Atlantic couast: Essaouira, end tour in casabalanca
9 Days Casablanca Marrakech
- First Day of your private Tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, explore biggest city in Morocco Casablanca, visit the biggest mosque in the World Hassan II mousque.
- Second Day of your private tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, explore imperial cities, Rabat sightseeing Tour, visit Oudays Kasbah, visit Hassan Tower & Hassan II Mausalum .
- Third Day of your private Tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, private tour Meknes sightseeing excursion, visit Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, visit Bab Mensour.
- Fourth Day of your private Tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, visit Fes sightseeing private tour, Old Qarawyine University, Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, Royal Palace and panoramic view of old Medina of Fes.
- Fifth Day of your private tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, enjoy Amazing landscape of Middle Atlas Mountains, private excursion around lovely waterfalls of Ouzaoud.
- sixth Day of your private tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, explore Marrakech, private tour sightseeing, visit square Jamaa El Fnna, Bahia Palace, Majorelle Garden.
- Seventh Day of your private tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, enjoy private excursion to Essaouira, explore old Medina of Essaouira, sightseeing Tour, culture, food and lifestyle.
- eighth Day of your private tour 9 days Casablanca Marrakech, private trip back to Marrakech, free time in Marrakech.
- Ninth Day of your private tour 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, transfer to Airport where ends of your private Tour 9 days Casablanca Marrakech.
9 Days Casablanca Marrakech
Day 1: Arrive to Casablanca airport:
9 Days Casablanca Marrakech, We will be waiting for you in the airport of Casablanca, and then we take you directly to tour around the historical heritage of this Imperial city. You will have great chance to see the most important things (the first big mosque in Morocco) before you go to hotel where you will spend overnight. (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 2: Casablanca – Rabat
After breakfast we head towards the administrative capital city of Morocco. Here you will see the essential monuments of this city such as Hassan 2 minaret, Mohamed 5 mausoleum, Oudaya Kasbah, and the royal palace as well as the ancient architectures.Evening free to enjoy it yourself and do as you want… Overnight in Riad (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 3: Rabat- Meknes (Moulay Ismail Capital)
In the Morning our staff will meet you in reception taking the direction towards another Imperial city “Meknes”. In Meknes, we will visit Moulay Ismail ruins, traces like Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, an ancient wheat store, royal palace, Bab Mensour, and Swani basin. After touring around all these mentioned sites, afternoon free to walk yourself. Discover morocco tours & trips in good manners. Overnight in Riad (bed+dinner+breakfast).
Day 4: Meknes- Fez (fez sightseeing):
We leave Meknes to the most ancient city in Morocco Fez. Once we get to Fez we will have enough time to see and explore the history, culture of Fez. The guide will take around important things to see in order to find out the secrets, historical, cultural traces, heritage of the city; we will enjoy our sightseeing walking in the narrow streets of the old medina. We will insist on seeing the most important sites such as the Old Qarawyine University, the Jewish place, Royal Palace and Moulay Idriss mausoleum…. you will visit also the traditional cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in Riad (bed + dinner + breakfast).
Day 5: Fez – Azrou- Benimlal- Ouzoud Waterfalls:
We leave Fez driving along to join Ouzaoud waterfalls via the cedar forest. These waterfalls are considered to be the amazing ones all around morocco tours. We continue our way through the middle atlas mountains to arrive into our destinations where we stop to enjoy the charming view of running water, naturall landscape…things to see and do in Morocco Overnight in Riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 6: Marrakesh sightseeing
After breakfast, we leave to Marrakech, and as you arrive you start journey sightseeing the city of Marrakech. It was founded in the XII century by Almoravidian dynasty. We will insist on to see the most important cites oh cultural and historical heritage. You will have great chance to visit Saadiyin Tomb, Majorelle Gardens, Koutoubia Tower. Moreover, our guide will lead you to see Bahia square, the Souk of the city, and then you go to join the famous square of the medina where you will see and discover the fascinating serpent’s magician, “funny seminars” where some professional or humorous people tell fabulous and nice jokes, riddles…On the afternoon, you will have free time to walk around and see, discover other places of the city by yourself. Overnight in Riad (bed + dinner + breakfast)
Day 7: Marrakech- Essaouira day trip:
We make your morocco tours & holidays very exceptional by taking you in a fantastic day trip to Essaouira. We pick you up in the morning driving from Marrakech to Essaouira, along the way, you will be enjoy the sceneries of argan trees…we will stop in a woman argan cooperative to see the process of extracting argan oil out of argan seeds. Subsequently, we continue the day trip to our destination where to see and enjoy the coastal city. You will see the old medina, souk and the old harbor that was founded during Portuguese era…. Overnight in Riad (bed + dinner + breakfast)
Day 8: Essaouira to Marrakech excursion:
We leave Essaouira back to Marrakech. We will be in Marrakech in late afternoon. Free evening to walk and wonder the city by your own pace. Overnight in Riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 9: Marrakesh – Casablanca (airport)
Meet you in the riad, and you take the direction towards Casablanca. End of our services & end of your morocco
What’s included: 9 Days Casablanca Marrakech
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car air conditioned & WI-FI
- 09 Days/08 Nights : Dinner & breakfast are included
What’s not included
- Meals noon
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season