9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, visit Morocco desert from Casablanca, enjoy the camel trekking and night in desert camp in Merzouga.
- First Day of your private tour 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, visit Hassan II mousque, Rabat sightseeing culture Tour, visit Oudays Kasbah, visit Hassan Tower and mausoleum, private tour Meknes sightseeing culture food and lifestyle.
- Second Day of your private Trip 9 Tour Casablanca Desert, visit Roman Empire City Volubilis, enjoy Amazing landscape of Atlas Mountains.
- Third Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, explore Fes culture Food and lifestyle, visit old Medina of Fes, private Tour Guide, Sightseeing Tour.
- Fourth Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, visit Ifran city, cedar forest excursion, enjoy Amazing landscape of Atlas Mountains and Ziz Valley, Sahara desert tour.
- Fifth Day of your private Trip 9 Days Casablanca Desert, explore Sahara desert, explore Berber culture Food and lifestyle, 4WD adventure around Sahara desert Erg Chebbi, explore nomadic lifestyle, Camel trekking, Overnight under stars.
- Sixth Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, Camel excursion, panoramic views of Todra Valley, landscape of Todra Gordges Mountains, Amazing views of Dades Valley, Ouarzazate Private tour.
- Seventh Day of your private Trip 9 Days Casablanca Desert, explore Berber nomadic culture and lifestyle, excursions around Berber Villages, Sightseeing of Ait Benhaddo Kasbah, enjoy Amazing landscape of High Atlas Mountains,
- Eighth Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, explore Marrakech city, sightseeing Tour culture, food, lifestyle, visit Bahia Palace, Square Jamaa El Fnna, Majorelle Garden.
- Ninth Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, Transfer to Airport in Marrakech or Casablanca.
9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert
Day 1: Casablanca- Rabat- Meknes
9 Days Tour Casablanca Desert, We will meet you in Casablanca airport then leave it heading to Isamailian capital. During Casablanca- Meknes route, we will pass through Rabat where we will stop to see some of historical heritage of Moroccan capital city, and then we continue our way to join Meknes where we will spend night (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 2: Meknes- Volubilis- Fez
In the morning you will be will taken around Meknes exploring its fantastic views, backdrop. You will have great chance to see & visit Moulay Ismail ruins, traces. The best morocco tours. Afterwards, we leave Meknes heading to Volubilis to discover Roman traces. Once we get into Vulibilis we will be accompanied with a local guide to explore and learn about the Roman history in volubilis. After having visited the ruins, we will change direction towards “Fez”. Our journey will end in the so-called scientific capital of Morocco Fez city. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 3: Fes Sightseeing
After breakfast in your Riad, you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. We will try to visit the most historical monuments: the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish headquarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 16th century. We will ensure that you visit all sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest in the region, the Tanneries, the Attarine museum and Mulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramique view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 4 : Fez- Ifran- Cedar Forest- Ziz Valley- Merzouga :
Pick you from the place you are in, and drive to the Desert via Ifran and Cedar forest. We will have lunch along the way, probably in Midelt and move ahead to Errachidia through the pass of Tizi N-Tlghmt. You will notice the desert seneries begin as long as we progress to sahara. Once we arrive to the Desert, we have a glass of tea as Berber hospitality. Night in the Hotel relax for tomorrow’s camel ride. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 5 : Sahara sightseeing & camel trek :
We give you free day in the desert area to explore its life & cultural secrets. We will take to see Beduins nomadic lifestyle, Gnaoua black people originated from sub-saharian countries, and then we get to Rissani town where surrounding area’s people come to get there life’s requierements. After we have lunch, we take you back to the Desert for your camel adventurous experience to spend night under berber tents. Overnight in traditional tent (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 6: Merzouga- Todra Gorges- Dades- Ouarzazate :
You wake up early to see one of the most impressive sunrise ever ; then you will trek back from your desert camp to the hotel to have breakfast, shower ; and collect your luggage get ready to leave Sahara towards Todra Gorges to Dades Valley and to the African hollywood « Ouarzazate » where we spend over night. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 7 : Ouarzazate- Ait Benhadou Kasbah- Marrakech :
Leave Ouarzazate and drive to visit some places of African holywood (Ouarzazate city) where many movies have been shooted. We go ahead to Ait Benhadou Kasbah, the most oldest exotic historical land in Morocco. Afterwards, we continue to Marrakech via High Atlas Mountains. Finish in Marrakech and drop you in your hotel. Finish of our services. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 8: Marrakech Sightseeing:
After breakfast in riad, we start our journey sightseeing the city of Marrakech “the red city of Morocco”, it was founded in the XII century by Almoravidian dynasty. We will insist on to see the most important cites oh cultural and historical heritage. You will have great chance to visit Saadiyin Tomb, Majorelle Gardens, Koutoubia Tower. Moreover, our guide will lead you to see Bahia square, the Souk of the city, and then you go to join the famous square of the medina where you will see and discover the fascinating serpent’s magician, “funny seminars” where some professional or humorous people tell fabulous and nice jokes, riddles…On the afternoon, you will have free time to walk around and see, discover other places of the city by yourself. Overnight in riad (bed+dinner+breakfast)
Day 9: farewell Morocco (depart):
Take you from Riad to the Airport, we say you goodbye and we hope that you have a real tour in Morocco. Hope to see you around.
What’s included : 10 Days Tour Casablanca Desert
- Pick up and at the hotel, Riad, airport or where you indicate
- Professional driver /guide during the trip
- Private car air conditioned & WI-FI
- 9Days/08 Nights : Dinner & breakfast are included
- Camel ride & overnight in nomad traditional tent
What’s not included
- Meals noon
Note : On all routes of the Page also circuits can be modified, if this tour we propose dose not match wath you’re looking for, contact us and we will prepare the trip to your needs and requirements
Price: depending on the number of Travellers, Hotel category and season