9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, Explore north of Morocco and desert from Tangier, spend night in desert camp in Merzouga end tour in Marrakech
9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech
- First Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, Tangier sightseeing culture Tour, visit old Medina of Tangier, enjoy Amazing landscape of Red Mountains, private tour in Chefchaouen sightseeing culture Tour.
- Second Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, trip from Chefchaouen to Fes, enjoy wonderful panoramic views of Rif Mountains, visit Roman Empire City Volubilis, visit Moulay Ismail capital Meknes City.
Third Day of your private Trip 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, explore Fes culture Food and lifestyle, visit old Medina of Fes, private Tour Guide, Sightseeing Tour.
- Fourth Day of your private tour 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, explore the Berber culture, Food and lifestyle, Camel trekking Sahara desert, enjoy Amazing Sunset and Sandboarding on the Dunes of Erg chebbi Desert, enjoy overnight under stars at Berber traditional camp.
- Fifth Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, enjoy beautiful sunrise on the sand dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga Erg Chebbi, Desert sightseeing, explore nomadic lifestyle, 4WD off-road adventure, Overnight in Traditional Kasbah Hotel ( ATV Moto adventure : option)
Sixth Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, enjoy sunrise on the dunes of Sahara desert Merzouga, panoramic views of Todra Valley, landscape of Todra Gordges Mountains, Amazing views of Dades Valley.
- Seventh Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, explore Berber culture and lifestyle, excursions around Berber Villages, Sightseeing of Ait Benhaddo Kasbah, enjoy Amazing landscape of High Atlas Mountains.
- Eighth Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech , explore Marrakech city, sightseeing Tour culture, food, lifestyle, visit Bahia Palace, Square Jamaa El Fnna, Majorelle Garden.
- Ninth Day of your private 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, Transfer to Airport in Marrakech or Casablanca.
9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech Informations:
9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech
Day 1: Tangier – Blue city Chefchaouen
9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech, Our assistant will meet you in the port and do departure to Chefchaouen passing through Rif Mountains enjoying natural landscapeof magic Rifian green mountains till we arrive to blue-white city of Chefchaouen. Chefchaouen situated in the nort, and it was under Spanish troops during the protectorate era: thus, the majority of its inhabitants are influenced by Spanish accent. Overnight will be in one of quiet Riads.
Day 2: Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Meknes – Fes
After breakfast in riad we will proceed our magic trip driving towards Volubilis passing via small Rifian Villages to join the Roman traces. Once we get into Volubilis you will have one hour to explor the Roman empire city. After having visited the ruins, we will change direction towards the Ismailian capital ‘’Meknes’’ where we will take lunch and walk around to discover the historical monuments of Moulay Ismail and see great walls surrounding the old Medina, furthermore, we will visit the Bab Mansour… our journey will end in the so-called scientific capital of Morocco Fes city where we spend the night.
Day 3: Discovering Fes city
After breakfast in riad, here we go start our journey seeing, exploring the secrest and historical, cultural traces, heritage of the old city, we will enjoy our sightseeing walking in the narrow streets of the old medina, we will insist on seeing the important sites such as the old Qarawyine University, the Jewish Place, Royal Palace and the Moulay Idriss mausoleum… After lunch, you will visit the traditional cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. Overnight in Riad.
Day 4: Fes – Ifran – Cedar forest – Midelt – Ziz Gorges – Sahara Desert
Meet you in your Riad driving to Ifran through the Middle Atlas Mountains. Getting to Ifrand and Azrou and have a while in the ceder forest to take a breath in the natural oxygen and capture fotos of the Barbarian apes in their jungle habitat. Furthermore, we continue our way to join Midelt and go ahead towards Errachidia passing through Ziz views Gorges noticing the desert features as long as we get close to Errachidia , here we offer ourselves a break to have lunch before we drive along Ziz Valley passing via Erfoud, to arrive at the end into Merzouga Sahara Desert. Overnight in Riad/hotel.
Day 5: Discovering Sahara Desert of Erg Chebbi
Today you head off in a very comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle to explore the Majesty of the Sahara Desert, one of the most memorable moments of your adventure in Morocco. Visit Gnaoua people (sub-saharan slaves brought in 16th century from Senegal and Sudan) Explore their rhythm music and lifestyle, in the Afternoon meet your Blue-man guide for a camel trek at sunset through the golden sand sea of Merzouga. Night drum party and dinner at the camp under stars.
Day 6: Sahara Desert – Tinjdad – Todra Gorges – Dades Valley
The camel guide will wake you up early to join and enjoy magnificent sunrise on dunes. This would be a great opportunity to take lovely pictures of the desert. After doing so, we take camel ride back to the hotel, arriving to hotel taking a shower then breakfast and we leave Sahara desert for Todra Gorges. During our drive Desert_Dades, numerous berber villages are scattered along the way. We will pass through Jorf, Tinjdad, Tourog, lunch will be in Tinjdad vellage and finally arrive to Dades Valley where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 7: Dades Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah – High Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After breakfast in riad we drive along Dades Valley passing across Kalaat M’ogouna and Ouarzazate, within the road of Dades Valley, we will see numerous abandond Kasbahs were dwelt by large or famous, royal’s dynasty families in the past. Proceed our way to visit the famous Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah the largest Kasbah in Morocco
After lunch, we wander this UNESCO world heritage, and then we continue our trip to via the panoramic views of Tizi N’tichka pass in High Atlas Mountains, and here we will give us a chance to enjoy the impressive views, At the end of our journey we will get into Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech sightseeing
After breakfast in riad, we start our journey sightseeing the old city of Marrakech ”the red city of Morocco” it was founded in the XII century by Almoravidian dynasty, we will insist on to see the most important cites, cultural and historical heritage, you will have great chance to visit Saadiyin tombs, Majorelle Gardens, Koutoubia Tower. Moreover, our guide will lead you to see Bahia Palace, the Souks of the city and then you go to join the famous square of the Medina where you will see and discover the fascinating serpent’s magician, ”funny seminars” where some professinal or hunorous people tell fabulous and nice jokes, riddles… on the afternoon you will have free time to walk around and see, discover other places of the city by yourself. Overnight in Riad.
Day 9: Marrakech Airport or Casablanca Airport
After breakfast we take you to Airport of Marrakech or Casablanca
From your Riad/hotel to Marrakech Airport takes 15 minutes
From Riad/hotel to Casablanca Airpor takes 3 hours.
What’s Included: 9 Days Tour Tangier Marrakech
- Private 4×4 with A/C & WI-FI
- Professional driver/guide
- Camel Trekking in Sahara desert Merzouga
What’s Not Included:
- Lunches & Drinks
- Flight tickets
Note: Please do not hesitate to contacte us if any of the tours are for your meeds, we can arrange one specifically for your needs and your long holiday in Morocco. Thank you…